The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Got Game.

Warning: The following link is a .pdf file.

South Dakota pediatrician, Dr. Donald Oliver, infamously told The South Dakota Task Force to Study Abortion that "Ninety-seven percent of the time, these (children born as a result of incest) are healthy."

Okay. Be pro-life. Be pro-choice. Just know when to get your six-toed foot out of your mouth.

----

Update to post:

Found this awesomely wicked definition of the verb napoli from Angry for a Reason:

napoli (not to be confused with the proper noun, which indicates the Italian city)
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): napolied
Pronunciation: nA'poli

1. To brutalize and rape, sodomize as bad as you can possibly make it, a young, religious virgin woman who was saving herself for marriage.
2. To hella rape somebody.

I think it's a term I'm gonna start throwing around loosely, especially at work and when I play Madden football with my boyfriend.

Comments on "Got Game."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:59 AM) : 

Well said!

 

Blogger Eeeeekkk said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Incest doesn't lead to birth defects??? How else does one explain Republicans and the South?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:37 AM) : 

Have you ever been to South Dakota? I have. That state is a few levels down on the evolutionary ladder anyways.

But that is the new anti-choice strategy: incest makes nice babies. What a winning idea!

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"