The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 19, 2006

In public.

Okay, wow. This is soooo late. I'm sure everyone's well aware that blogger's photo tool was being...well, a tool for most of today. I had this comic done around 7 a.m. It's not my fault.

Anyway, a shitload of my code got erased and I came home to a seriously fucked up looking site. I had to copy and paste from another template. VERY FRUSTRATING. But... I'm proud to say, I've edited the code.... because, for me, editing code is like...um, changing oil? doing surgery? something I can't do comfortably. Knit? Whatever. I surprised myself with my inner geek. I feel a pressing need to... watch....Star Trek.

Anyway, the comic is up, and I'll be editing the template to re-add the links and ad scripts and all that. (BTW: I'm sooo embarrassed that an ad for Larry the Cable Guy's movie showed up on my site earlier today. But, I guess when the crawlers read "comic" they don't really differentiate. I'd rather shill for him though, than say, some anime-virgin geek comic about the coming apocalypse where everything is turned upside down and all we know is "You must wear clingy, black vinyl.").

Enjoy.

Comments on "In public."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:50 PM) : 

Back to ya from The Psychotic Patriot. My girlfriend, "TechnoBabeā„¢" was a Fox-watching, Hannity-believing conservative woman until she met me. But through highly-intellectual discussions (she is far more intelligent than all of cable news), and her first watching of "Farenheit 911" (she looked suckerpunched at the end of it), then about six months of dating me, we now have a new Liberal in da house. We just moved in together! Cool?

James

 

Blogger Barking Up Trees said ... (7:51 PM) : 

hola chiqa...

no need to apologize for creating art when the mood suits, let alone when the technolgy goes kablooey...

who needs the freakin' pressure... ? of course, i'm expecting salon or the washington city paper to pick up your option any day...

then u can apologize...

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"