The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sexy Voice


My brother got sick, and my stepmother told him to drink Mountain Dew, because that's apparently what they give people at the clinic where she works (she's a nurse). It seemed odd to me, because 1) I don't really like her all that much, and 2) I always thought Ginger Ale or generic lemon lime Shasta was the choice of public hospitals. Anyway, I couldn't come right out and tell him, "Honey, she's an idiot, and she's trying to shrink your penis!" because, what if she's right and Mountain Dew really does have some sort of restorative properties? (Oh, and I don't want to be the one to explain the Yellow 5 legend to him. That's what his peers are for.)

It's always a good time for a Yellow 5 joke.

Comments on "Sexy Voice"

 

Blogger Alex said ... (11:14 PM) : 

That yellow 5 die is scary shit. That's why I drink water.

I like my balls without cancer, thanks.

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"