The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sublime

I didn't expect Matisyahu to do as well as he's done, but I'm hardly an accurate forecaster of cool. Whatever I think will do well, run from. "Hey, that King Kong movie looks lovingly crafted! Nah, that Chronicles of Narnia movie looks shoddily made and is obviously intended to take advantage of American Christianity's desperate need to get over the BBC version...."

I can't draw bongs. That's now obvious.

Comments on "Sublime"

 

Blogger Princess said ... (5:58 AM) : 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoy your comic strip.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:08 AM) : 

I never thought a Hasidic Jew doing reggae could become a hit, either. I saw him last year on a Monday here in Omaha and there were about 25 people there. He was okay. I am shocked he's doing this well.

I haven't yet gotten high and listened to it. I've listened to just about everything else high, so I may as well try this too.

 

Blogger Charles said ... (7:03 AM) : 

But everybody doooeees it...

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"