The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Throw Down.

I'm not a huge fan of the Dixie Chicks. I find Natalie Maines' voice to be a little grating, but I do admire their spunk and especially her willingness to say anything remotely unfavorable about Bush especially before we fucked Iraq to pieces. I still think that "responding" through song three years later is just too late. I mean, who cares now? There should be an underground country beef street tape scene like they have in hip hop.

But do we really want to hear freestyle country?

Comments on "Throw Down."

 

Blogger Barking Up Trees said ... (2:59 PM) : 

yer such a purist, m... heh...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:40 PM) : 

(not to always be supporting myspace, but...) do you have a myspace page that i can link? everyone should see your comics!

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"