The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Cuneiform.


I think I'm the most interesting person to talk to, and yet few others seem to agree with me.

Me: "Right! and that's why I suspect all those Unplugged-type shows started disappearing in the late '90s! It wasn't because people got bored! Clear Channel took over!!!"

Them: "Hey! I'm trying to talk with my yogurt here!!!"

Comments on "Cuneiform."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:12 PM) : 

I am going to have to check out Tingo. I know what you mean, I crack myself up but am often misunderstood. Just face it, we are geniuses ahead of our time..

 

Blogger Jamie said ... (7:47 AM) : 

I'm going to have to add it to my list as well

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"