The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Google Bomb.

What more can be said about the Duke rape? Oh, wait, practically nothing's being said. Sure, it's getting coverage, but compared to the coverage Rep. Cynthia McKinney got for scuffling with a police officer, it's been treated like one of those tragic back pages stories.

If only Soledad O'Brien would grill real assholes the way she grilled Rep. McKinney (for which CNN was really proud of itself).

Oh, wait. No one really likes McKinney.

No one likes strippers.

But everyone loves them their jocks.

Comments on "Google Bomb."

 

Blogger M said ... (4:42 AM) : 

It's totally cool if you comment, Joe. It's one of the few ways I know anyone reads this thing.

Thanks.

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"