The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 24, 2006

Lids


I just don't understand why Yoplait can't just add ten cents to the price of their yogurt. I'm a proud lid licker, and I don't think I'm the only one.

You know Al-Qaeda wants to get a hold of that PO Box.

Comments on "Lids"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:53 PM) : 

I always send my disease riddled yogurt lids in. Even when they're not doing the promotion. Germ warfare, yeah.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:50 PM) : 

Great topic!!!

I have the heebie-jeebies now, but I'm still laughing. :)

 

Blogger Musical Justice said ... (9:48 AM) : 

I'm a lid licker and I was thinkin' about this subject just this week. See, I'm trying to decide which brand is my favorite yogurt and came to the conclusion that points must be deducted for any brand that lacks a lid. But then, as I thought about this, I began to wonder if something more sinister is behind the whole lid licking & send in your lids phenomenum...

What if this is all a part of some secret government effort to collect and catalog DNA samples from everyone?

Just sayin'...

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"