The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 10, 2006

NKOTB


We were at Cheapo Records in St. Paul, and I came across New Kids on The Block's greatest hits....

I kinda want it.

Wait, no I don't.

But, I kinda do.

I got DC Talk's Free at Last instead.

I couldn't look the clerk in the eye.

___

The Chicks are on Myspace now. I'll be updating at both places. Befriend me.

Comments on "NKOTB"

 

Blogger Misti said ... (9:20 PM) : 

Don't tell anyone about my Bad Reputation! HAHA! Cute comics! :-)

 

Blogger DJ said ... (5:03 PM) : 

"Fuh, Freeya, Fuh Fuh, Freeya... I'm free at laaaaast..."

I could quote more but I'd probably have to do something violent to myself...

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"