The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Piracy.

I know I'm late on this Mickey Borchadt thing, but I don't really read the L.A. Times anymore since I no longer live in Los Angeles. I did happen to catch a reprint of this today in our local paper, though.

It would be really nice if the feds/ corporate America put their propaganda skills towards discouraging more serious crimes like rape and child molestation 'n' stuff.

Not that anyone really thinks those things are real crimes.

Comments on "Piracy."

 

Blogger Trish said ... (2:58 AM) : 

The LA Times published that as a cautionary tale. It is propaganda, pure and simple. I pay for my cds unless it's live shows that bands are okay with recording, BUT it is really difficult to justify spending our tax payer money on ending music piracy when they could be concentrating on voting piracy. OHIO, anyone?

 

Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said ... (4:02 AM) : 

you mean rape isn't a sport?

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"