The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Thong.


There are times when I can't get turned on by either sex, and it really scares me.

Comments on "Thong."

 

Blogger Alex said ... (1:46 PM) : 

Michelle, you know, sometimes I'm not attracted to either sex eihter. If I'm not in the right mood, then, hey, I'm not in the right mood. Also, being depressed or upset or anxious will kill any attraction. Just a thought. Anyways, aren't girls not supposed to be as horny as guys? Or is that just some stupid stereotype? So, I say, chillax, and let nature run its course.

 

Blogger M said ... (3:31 PM) : 

That's a stupid stereotype. And I'm not really concerned about my lack of arousal, but I am the kind that will be weirded out if the same things that produced an effect in me in the past suddenly stop.

 

Blogger B said ... (6:35 PM) : 

Right on, Michelle. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood either. I think it's totally normal. :)

 

Blogger Barking Up Trees said ... (9:23 PM) : 

lez wannabes... ? is there such things... ?

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"