The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wikipedia.



I got an email from a guy telling me he had submitted an entry on the "Dark and Moody Chicks" to Wikipedia, but the hall monitors there decided it wasn't "notable enough," and thus, the entry was being nominated for deletion, and vehemently so.

Not that I care all that much. The proposed deletion wouldn't bother me any if Wikipedia didn't have an entry on "Ass to Mouth."

Yup. That's right. Ass to Mouth.

Although, I thought the A2m entry was cool just because it showed how comprehensive Wikipedia aimed to be.

If anything, I'm bummed because it turns out Wikipedia isn't as inclusive as I once thought it was.

Story of my life.

Catch The Dark and Moody Chicks on Wikipedia while you can. Hopefully, someday, they will return.

And maybe WC Quidditch will get laid (and won't have to pay for it).

(Okay, only one of those things is gonna happen.)

___

Hey, Conservatives! I haven't forgotten about you! Listening to NPR this morning, I was informed that there is such a thing as The Annual Santa Cruz Fungus Fair.

Insert your joke here:_________________________.

Comments on "Wikipedia."

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"