The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sex Toy


This would've been even funnier if I had published it on Saturday, you know, when I meant to. St. Paul had some bizarre electrical outage that didn't exactly leave us in darkness, but it did shut down the Roseville Mall's JC Penny's, screwed with the brewers at Caribou Coffee, and gave the guys at the tire store across from Caribou a reason to take another break.

Our cable connection in our building's been down. I just assumed it would've been fixed by Monday, but no...And the people at the desk are kinda getting bitchy towards me when I ask what's up with that shit.

Not in so many words, mind you. I'm very polite.

Anyway, now that I've sufficiently lost all of my readers, here's that take on the attempted South Carolina sex toy sale ban. I'm so on top of things.

Comments on "Sex Toy"

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"