The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fuckabee


Of all the brilliant moments that were in I Heart Huckabees (and there were many), one of the crowning achievements was Naomi Watts hissing, "Fuckabees."

Don't we all wish we had a bumpersticker to that effect? But unless we're in Arkansas, it doesn't matter...and who wants to be in Arkansas?

I fear if he runs, though, he'd win.
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"