The site's been slow to take my changes, so, if things look buggy, try refreshing while you hold down the shift button.

David Cross's Blog

Huffington Post

The Slumbering Lungfish

Boing Boing

Stereogum

Nerve Scanner

Bill Maher

Wait. Wait. Don't Tell Me

City of Dis

Justice 4 Two Sisters.

Feministing

Click Here

My Amusement Park

Artifacts Modern

Crazy. Spoiled. Blitch.

When We Were Liars

I See Invisible People

Psychotic Patriot

Flamingo Jones

If you link to The Chicks, and you want me to mention it, email me (see my profile).

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 03, 2006

kaffeeklatsch

And of course, we'd have no Star Jones type person pontificating about faith and sex after
marriage-and-gastric-bypass surgery.

Comments on "kaffeeklatsch"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 PM) : 

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

 

post a comment
eXTReMe Tracker

 

 

"In affiliation with CafePress.com"